Join us for monthly meetings! [INFO and MAPS]
See Calendar Listing of Upcoming Meetings and Events … more info on each event!
Overview of Upcoming P.A.C.E. Meetings and Events
2015 – 2016 Meeting Schedule
All meetings are from 6:30-8:00pm.
P.A.C.E. Meetings are held the fourth Thursday of each month, 6:30-8:00pm at different schools throughout the district.
There will be free childcare each meeting.
September 2015 P.A.C.E. Meeting
Thursday September 24, 2015 – 6:30-8:00 p.m.
East High School
1500 East Broad Street, Columbus, Ohio 43205
Our September meeting will focus on the Gifted and Talented programs available in Columbus City Schools this year. We will have Gifted & Talented Department staff to describe the different opportunities available to your students throughout the school year as well as the support being given to your students, teachers and staff. We will feature Gifted & Talented Department staff as well as parents discussing ways to support the Gifted programs in the schools.
O.A.G.C. Parent Day 2015
Sunday, October 11, 2015
12:00 p.m. to 6:3 p.m.
Parent Division Meeting and
Guest Speaker Stephanie Tolan
Hilton Easton, 3900 Chagrin Blvd., 43219
Go to OAGC website for more information
Advocacy – How do we get our children what they need?
Berwick – 2595 Scottwood Road, 43209
Selective Admissions School Fair
Summer Engagement – Summer Programs
Open meeting – Here is a chance to get a meeting on a topic you are interested in which is not currently being addressed. Please join us at the September meeting to share interests you would like to see on the schedule, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with topics.
Emotional Needs of our Gifted Students
Transition Meeting – Elementary to Middle School, Middle to High School, High to College
- Any time you are ready – Steering Committee
- Join the Steering Committee as we meet to make things happen!
- Make sure to tell one of the officers you are interested, and we’ll make sure you are in the loop!
Be sure to Check the Resources Page (tab above), and Resources Category (link right), as well as the Calendar for additional non-P.A.C.E. events and opportunities!
- How to Keep in Touch between meetings
- * Join P.A.C.E. to continue to stay connected to developments in CCS and services for gifted and talented.
- * Visit this Web Site for information and announcements.
- for email updates, and or
- to monitor activity.
- Please! Stay informed of educational issues throughout the legislative session, including important school funding bills and initiatives.