Parents for Academic Challenge and Enrichment
P.A.C.E. is a Volunteer Parent Group
We are a community of parents, grandparents, guardians and families working to help gifted children shine. We know the frustrations, the joys and the intensity of raising a gifted child and we support all those who are on this difficult and wonderful journey.
- supports gifted children and their families.
- advocates to see that needs of gifted children are met.
- works with the Columbus City Schools to advocate for and develop programs for children gifted in academics, cognitive ability, creativity, and the visual and performing arts.
Together, we can address questions such as:
- How do I meet other parents of gifted children in my child’s school?
- How do I make sure my gifted child is challenged every day?
- How do I help him find like-minded friends?
- What if she already knows what is being taught?
- Who can help me learn more about school choices?
Subscribe to email notifications here.
Once you have confirmed your subscription, you will receive email notification of new pages and postings.
Note: If you are are a Registered User of the Blog, don’t use this option. You will have finer control over your notifications once you log in. (Look under “Subscriptions” in your User profile.)
The ColumbusPACE Yahoo Group is largely inactive.
Please subscribe here instead.